Thursday, May 13, 2004

First!

First!

Well isn't that the tradition with forums, threads and blogs? I guess it's not that much of an accomplishment, being first on my own blog, but I had to call it something.

As I created this blog we are deep in the midst of news coverage on the Iraqi "prison abuse" scandal. Meanwhile the news of the horrible execution of Nick Berg has been relegated to brief mentions, if mentioned at all.

Apparently the public is sensing this as well, as there are reports that a significant percentage of viewers/listeners think the abuse case is receiving too much coverage. Only time will tell.

I thought about doing a "Who am I?" post, but I'm going to save that for later. I have not yet decided where I want to fall between "total disclosure" and "complete anonymity", so I'll default to anonymous for now.

1 Comments:

At 2:09 AM, Blogger smksam said...

You Post a very interesting Question... Who are you really?
smksam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home